Monday, June 15, 2009

Success!

Well it seems I havent already gotten bored of this!

Just arrived home after an extremely fun gig in Baker Place, Limerick, with Laminate Reno and My Mothers Son......Woa-holy shit. The boy and gals of Laminate Reno are fast becoming real good friends of us C!ties boys and I advise anyone to check 'em out if ya ever get the chance. I have to say the exact same of My Mothers Son, and Dempsey learned never to challenge Ennis people, as he went half the set minus his pants. Good Stuff.

We had a fuckin blast too, even though I'm nursing a blister the size of fuckin Tipp. Never thought there'd actually be a crowd that big on a Monday night! And we'll be back there again on Saturday to tear it up.

All that being said, I'm tired and I have some Sopranos to watch, g'luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment